Coface's solution to prevent and cover non-payment risks for your invoices internationally.
Four Good reasons to CHOOSE Globalliance Product line:
- A comprehensive policy;
- A scalable policy;
- Economies of scale;
- A powerful international network.
“Globalliance” is Coface’s flagship credit insurance policy. Offered to all companies, from SMEs to multinationals, it is a scalable and highly comprehensive policy.
Comprehensive, since you benefit from:
- the guarantee of your buyers and the possibility of monitoring related developments in real time;
- the indemnification of your unpaid invoices;
- comprehensive commercial information on your sales partners (prospects, suppliers, etc.) in order to make the best choices: Debtor Risk assessment, @rating credit opinion, in-depth report, etc.;
- professionally handled collection of your unpaid invoices around the world.
Scalable, since you can choose:
- to cover your home country and/or exports;
- to centralise or decentralise the management of your policy;
- to opt for ground-up cover or an excess of loss policy;
- your level of autonomy in the credit decision-making process;
- tailored options such as cover for your legal disputes, production period insurance, delivery and shipping guarantees, etc.
“Globalliance” is also adapted to multinational companies to insure their foreign sales, including those of the parent company and their subsidiaries. The advantages include economies of scale by combining global cover with customised local solutions. The Globalliance policies are then integrated into the “Coface I-mid” solution for international mid-caps or, if the company generates sales of more than €500 million, into "Coface Global Solutions".
Cofanet: an online application to serve clients
Coface provides clients with Cofanet, a secure online guarantee management space.
It enables each client to identify its buyers, see the total volume of guaranteed risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
Cofanet - online access
Cofanet also offers Debtor risk assessments, export functions and detailed research.
CofaMove: Cofanet goes mobile
- Identifying new buyers
- Searching worldwide for companies
- Request information - including DRA - about customers
- View your credit limits
- Request, change and cancel your credit limits
Coface has developed "CofaMove" - a new smartphone app exclusively for Cofanet users in order to ensure a secure and mobile access to Cofanet.
With CofaMove, you can request and control your credit limits on the go - wherever and whenever you want.
The app is particular helpful for a first risk-assessment of potential new clients and designed for your receivables and sales management.
How it works:
- Go to your app store and search for „CofaMove“.
- Download the app and then open it.
- Enter your Cofanet user-id and password and you will immediately have mobile access to Cofanet.
Easy, fast and mobile availability at any time- „CofaMove“!
Download your app here:
Delivering a valuable service…
A Swiss watchmaker successfully markets a selective line of automatic watches designed in an “ethnic urban” style. The company enjoys substantial success in traditional watch retail outlets, where the brand name is less of a factor, thanks to distinctive design.
In five years, the company has managed to generate operating cash flow sufficient to finance the acquisition of a Danish company that specialises in the manufacture of custom made high-end clocks. However, the due diligence showed that the Danish manufacturer had eight unfinished clocks held in stock because the buyer had become insolvent between the time of the order and the delivery from the workshop. This potential issue makes the buyer more cautious.
After discussing it with the Coface teams, the buyer is reassured as the teams propose to:
- establish a new “Globalliance” policy on behalf of the future Danish subsidiary, along the same lines as the policy negotiated inSwitzerland,
-add a “manufacturing risk” component, which will cover the Danish workshop against insolvencies which may arise prior to the delivery of the clocks.